Saturday, May 29, 2010

Successful Pitch for your startup!!! A MUST-READ IF YOU ARE AN ENTREPRENEUR.


I found this excellent preso from Canaan Partners on SlideShare.

Canaan Partners is a global venture capital firm based in a couple of countries, including Israel. They are located in Hetzelia next to my building (Sun Microsystems).

This workbook-style presentation gives entrepreneurs just the information they need to give a successful pitch to venture and angel investors.


A MUST-READ IF YOU ARE AN ENTREPRENEUR.





BTW - I took some time to review their website, I've their resource page valuable, have a look: http://www.canaan.com/home/resources/

If you have valuable resources for start-up companies, feel free to share them with me, I work on a directory for start-ups I will publish when mature enough to be shared.

Regards,
Yohan Albo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home