Friday, August 26, 2011

Unleashing your professional vision, or how to get focused, energized, and get great results!


Being away from home on a business trip during the past 2 weeks, I've managed to spend some time with myself, thinking about the future... but this time, instead of trying to find an answer to "What's next?" I've tried to concentrate on "What's first?"

Yeah... I've spent 3 hours at Starbucks on a sunny Sunday afternoon, defining my vision and synthesizing the intrinsic core values that have drove me during times of growth, change, or opportunity...

The goal that day was for me to create an enduring vision that will guide me on a daily basis... so here we are:

Being one of the most valuable international business leader/executive located in Israel, by helping global organizations, teams, and individuals reaching their most important dreams and objectives.
My professional journey is driven by my core values (in this order):
1) Be in inner-peace & harmony with the people around me
2) Be driven by my passion
3) Work hard, play hard

This post describes the professional aspects of my retrospection, but I've run the same exercise with my personal life... believe me on this front.

Why am I sharing this with you, and why now? This is something you will agree is quite personal in a sense... Because, thanks to a truly inspiring book from Ken Blanchard and Jesse Lyn Stoner titled Full steam ahead!, I've realized having a clear vision is something important anyone needs to get focused, energized, and get great results!

Sorry for giving you even more homework ;-)

Yohan Albo


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home