Thursday, August 13, 2009

[Mac] Where Apple has hidden my "home" and "end" keys?


I've purchased my first Mac a few weeks ago when I was in San Francisco. (actually I've had a Mac LC 20 years ago at home, but I was not allowed to touch it else my brother would have killed me :)

What a change my friend... especially for persons like me that use to spend more than 10 hours a day in front of their machine! and yes, if it was not already clear, I'm VERY happy with my new laptop.

Today, I'm interested to share with you where Apple has hidden the "Home" and "End" Keys...
At the beginning, it was kind of annoying for me to not be able to just hit a button to get to the end or beginning of a line while typing. Here is the solution:

command+left arrow is home

command+right arrow is end

For more, visit the "How to make the Home & End keys on a Mac keyboard work like Home & End keys" article from GeekGuides.co.uk .

Ygal, this post was for you and the hundreds of others that have typed "end and home keys on mac" on google and have reached to this page ;-)

Enjoy,
- Yohan

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home