Friday, November 21, 2008

The story of Linux (video)

The new company I will work for intends to base the heart of its strategy on open software, so I was interested to learn more about the origin of the Open Source...

I wanted to share with you one of the valuable documentary I've found during my research:

 


THE CODE: THE STORY OF LINUX 1 OF 3
Uploaded by Top-Notch112


THE CODE: THE STORY OF LINUX 2 OF 3
Uploaded by Top-Notch112


THE CODE: THE STORY OF LINUX 3 OF 3
Uploaded by Top-Notch112

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Moshe Kranc said...

Good luck in your new job!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Yohan [Yonathan] Albo said...

Thank you Moshe. A Honor to have you visiting my blog ;-)

BTW - My new job is @ Sun Microsystems as TV Project/Product Manager... Feel free to contact me in the future, if I need any help...

Best Regards,
Yohan Albo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home