Monday, August 04, 2008

PMP certification - Useful Links - Free Mock exams and additional valuable information...



I've cleared the PMP exam last month. I wanted to share with you some useful links that have helped me to prepare myself.



Here it is:
PMP Exam
PREPAREPM: PMP Preparation Site
PMP Sample Questions
Scientific Calculator
My Study Guide for PMP Exam - Memorize Formulas
Project Management Formulas
PMI Online Registry
Global Knowledge Project Management Training
Feel free to contact me if you need additional information, I will be glad to help.

Bonne chance !

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

PMP Certification

 

Post a Comment

<< Home